argumentative essay topics about social media
- Are the social media good or bad? Why social media is bad or good in your opinion.
- Tell about the real examples of good/bad social media impact;
- Top 5 pros and cons of SM;
- Why are social networks worth/not worth using?
- What is your personal opinion on this matter?
- Does social media do more harm than good?
- Is it really profitable for businesses to use them or is this just a trend?
- All the dangers of SM are overestimated;
- Is it possible to find out a lot about a person relying only on his SM accounts?
- Provide arguments that Facebook (Instagram, Twitter) are useful/useless
As humanity progresses, the way people communicate changes as well, with every year becoming easier and more effective. First, there was post-crossing, then phones were invented, and now, when almost all people have access to the internet, social media is used in order to not only communicate internationally, but also within short distances.
With growing popularity of platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other messaging apps, some started to argue that real-life communication is on the edge of extinction. It is especially dangerous for those who are already growing up using social media. On the other hand, people also suggest that online communication is only improving the state in which people live in, and it is just a matter of time when there will be achieved a great balance between real-life and online communication. What is sure to say is that social media has definitely affected face-to-face interaction in a lot of cases, yet it is up for anyone to make their own decision if this influence is negative or positive.
It is time to cover 110+1 great debatable paper ideas!
Writing a persuasive paper on middle school, education, sports, movie, or humor is not a big deal. Students find it difficult to choose a topic related to complex subjects. Those are Political Science, Science, Healthcare & Medicine, Physics, Information Technology & Computer Systems, etc. What can a student do when his teacher allows choosing argumentative essay topics for college? Research the recent news to find the recent problems. Another great way is to read this article with the lists of good argumentative essay topics to make your decision!
In recent years, the rise of social media has dominated the Internet. In fact, social media companies are now some of the biggest and most valuable businesses in the world. Furthermore, the influence that social media companies have had on all aspects of daily life, including social extra interactions, marketing, business relations, and a wide range of other things means that social media is a great topic for an argumentative essay. In fact, the list below outlines 20 possible essay topics that you may wish to consider when writing an argumentative essay on social media.
Need help with essay? Follow this link: essaymill.com/write-my-essay to get your essay written by professional essay writer.
- Introduction. A great social media essay introduction should be one that would hook your audience and get them interested to read the rest of your write-up. Also, when writing the introduction paragraph, you want to include keywords and catchy words related to the topic of your essay.
- Body paragraphs. After the introductory paragraph, you can then break your thoughts or ideas into 3 to 4 paragraphs. Here, you want to keep in mind the type of essay you are working on as this would determine your style of writing. For example, if it is a persuasive essay, you want your writing style to show facts. Let’s consider the topic “Negative effect of social media”. This is a persuasive kind of essay so you want to support your essay with facts (from a good source) about your claims.
Also, ensure your body paragraphs are in continuity. You want to maintain a flow that would keep your audience glued till the end of your write up.
- Social media and its impact on society
- Impact of social media on our youths
- Impact of social media in education
- Impact of social media on social interactions
- Why is twitter popular among celebrities
- Why do professionals use LinkedIn?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Facebook
- Social media; a social problem or a social solution?
- Is social media strengthening relationship bonds or breaking relationship bonds?
- How to overcome social media addiction
- The world before and after social media
- How social media has transformed education
- Regulation of social media to produce a balanced society
- Is social media aiding cyberbullying?
- Impact of social media on businesses
- How social media has transformed the world of business
- Social media has opened a new way of doing business
- How social media made digital marketing possible
- The importance of social media online presence for individuals and businesses
- Is social media doing more harm than good?
- How a typical day without social media would be like; is it even possible?
- What if all social media platforms disappear, can the world survive without them?