english essay topics
As we said before, looking for a nice and winning essay topic is always a great struggle. Sometimes it can be even harder than the writing process itself. Obviously, it is always easier when the direction of his essay was determined by the teacher. But is it better? Well, the answer is not too obvious here.
You should consider a task to find a theme not a problem but an opportunity and even an advantage. Great essay writing is always about passion and interest of the author about the theme. And a teacher may not assign a student with something interesting, while a student can find a really special theme and write a masterpiece because of his passion for the problem.
A conclusion is, no doubt, the most important part of the argumentative essay as you can either support the good impression or destroy it entirely. If you want to avoid typical mistakes, find valuable recommendations in this article.
Even if you are an expert in a certain field, don’t hesitate to use and cite external sources. It will point to your ability to collect and select only the most relevant sources. Besides, direct and indirect quotes are needed to support your knowledge of academic writing style. If you are not sure in your writing skills, turn to professional writing agency to buy a winning argumentative essay on a variety of topics for cheap.
It’s best if you have a general interest in your subject, but the argument you choose doesn’t have to be one that you agree with.
Sometimes, the best ideas are sparked by looking at many different options. Explore this list of possible topics and see if a few pique your interest. Write those down as you come across them, then think about each for a few minutes.
- Effects of Pollution
- The Changes in the Ocean
- The Civil Rights Movement and the Effects
- Causes and Effects of the Popularity of Fast Food Restaurants
- Internet Influence on kids
- Popularity of Sports in US
- Effects of professional sport on children
- Alcohol and nervous system
- Domestic violence
- Growing up with a single parent
- Effect of school bullying on children
- Putin politics against the neighboring countries
- Music effects on human body
- Dating at young age
- What causes some women to repeatedly get involved in destructive relationships
- Earthquakes and potential dangers they bring
- Social media effect on young people
- Growing up in poverty
- Stress impact on health
- Impact of drug use on human body
- The influence of my favorite movie/book on me
- How war in Syria effects US
- What impact smoking has on a pregnant woman
- Telling lies. The cause and effect
- The causes of divorces
- What is the impact of genetically engineered food
- What causes a tsunami
- What causes racism
- How globalization affects economy
- What was your cause of choosing your major/your college
- The effects of credit culture
- What are causes and effects of terrorism
- What makes a person to be a good teacher/mother/doctor/artist
- What are the effects of homeschooling
- What causes heart problems
- What caused the WWII
- Effects of online dating
- Uber influence on the taxi drivers
- How happy relationships affect a person
- How travelling the world affects life and personality
What subject to choose when it comes to cause and effect essay writing. We have collected some good ideas to get you started with your essay. Choosing the essay topic for cause and effect essay type is not difficult, here are some good sample essay topics:
19. E-books and Audio Books Vs. Printed Publications – Downloading E-books to Save Trees?
- Is Homeschooling an Effective Approach to Educate Children?
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Attending a Single-sex School?
- Which Social Activities Should Be Punished by Law?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization.
- The Educational System in India.
- Can Graffiti be Viewed as Art?
- Is the Cost of University Education Excessively High in Australia?