social media argument topics
- Does social media do more harm than good?
- Is it really profitable for businesses to use them or is this just a trend?
- All the dangers of SM are overestimated;
- Is it possible to find out a lot about a person relying only on his SM accounts?
- Provide arguments that Facebook (Instagram, Twitter) are useful/useless
- Are the social media good or bad? Why social media is bad or good in your opinion.
- Tell about the real examples of good/bad social media impact;
- Top 5 pros and cons of SM;
- Why are social networks worth/not worth using?
- What is your personal opinion on this matter?
Body paragraph 1. Introduce the initial argument to defend the thesis. Example: Airplane is the safest type of transport. According to statistics [source], every person has 1/12000000 to die in the airplane crash, and it is X times lower than dying in a car crash.” Evidence will help to sound confident.
Body paragraph 2. Write one more great argument to support the main ideas of your good argumentative essay topics. Do not forget to use direct & indirect in-text quotations to support every argument with a powerful evidence.
- interesting social media essay topics
- tips on how to structure an essay and write a social media essay introduction
- links to and short reviews of credible sources you can cite
The book is a collection of contributions from prominent scholars and practitioners showing how social media can be simultaneously the tool of liberation and oppression. In particular, social media has been instrumental in freeing Egypt and Tunisia and documenting human rights abuse in Kenya; it has also been used to stifle protests and target dissidents in China and Iran.
- Facebook is more useful than Twitter when it comes to learning about the news
- All companies should use at least one form of social media
- Social media is responsible for the dumbing down of standards within society
- Social media is more responsible than anything else for the spread of false information that leads to discrimination within society
- Social media has had a hugely negative impact on the quality of spelling and grammar used by young people
- Most individuals and companies can make much better of social media, but do not do so because they do not understand how to use it properly
- Social media is one of the most important forms of communication for people living under oppressive regimes
- Social media should not be censored in any way
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media, particularly in cases that incite any form of discrimination, or involve cyber bulling
- Young people should not be friends with their parents on Facebook
- Social media is one of the worst things to happen to the world in years
- Social media is slowly turning the population into a narcissistic group of individuals
- People’s lives would be greatly improved without social media
- Social media is the best way of organising mass events
- More old people should use social media
- Social media has given consumers a bettersay when it comes to any negative issues that they may have with companies
- Company reviews should be banned on social media
- Social media companies exploit their users
- Social media is a drain on the creativity of young people
- Social media encourages people to argue without knowing any or all of the facts
Need help with essay? Follow this link: essaymill.com/write-my-essay to get your essay written by professional essay writer.
We are in the age and time when virtually everybody is on social media. If you are looking for the best time to write an essay about social media, the perfect time for it is now.
When writing an essay on social media, you need to have a proper structure in place just as with any other type of essay. With the correct structure in place, you are just a step away from writing a successful social media essay. Irrespective of the type of social media essay you want to work on, you can follow the outline highlighted below and you would be just fine.