social media essay ideas
Sometimes you need to write about just one particular side of social media. Here is an example of you can deal with the negative side of this subject:
One of the most interesting types of academic papers that can be written using a social media topic is a social media argumentative essay. Such social media essay can be not an easy task to deal with. Especially if your reader has an absolutely different point of view, which contradicts your personal standpoint. Here is a short example of how it can be done the right way:
It’s a well-known fact that those who control information can control the world. People find major data on various networks, share it, interact discussing it, and even change it. That’s why a lot of academic papers are devoted to social media, its benefits, and negative influence.
- Facebook (more than 2 billion users)
- WhatsApp, YouTube, and Messenger in Facebook (more than 1 billion users)
- QZone, QQ, WeChat, and Instagram (more than 500 million users)
- Twitter, Tumblr, Skype, Baidu Tieba, and Sina Weibo (more than 300 million users)
- Pinterest, Viber, Line, SnapChat, and Reddit (more than 175 million users).
- Social media and its impact on society
- Impact of social media on our youths
- Impact of social media in education
- Impact of social media on social interactions
- Why is twitter popular among celebrities
- Why do professionals use LinkedIn?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Facebook
- Social media; a social problem or a social solution?
- Is social media strengthening relationship bonds or breaking relationship bonds?
- How to overcome social media addiction
- The world before and after social media
- How social media has transformed education
- Regulation of social media to produce a balanced society
- Is social media aiding cyberbullying?
- Impact of social media on businesses
- How social media has transformed the world of business
- Social media has opened a new way of doing business
- How social media made digital marketing possible
- The importance of social media online presence for individuals and businesses
- Is social media doing more harm than good?
- How a typical day without social media would be like; is it even possible?
- What if all social media platforms disappear, can the world survive without them?
Youths often face different emotional and mental challenges. Another big problem is that many cyberbullies overwhelm popular interactive networks where they keep looking for their innocent victims. The bad news is that they succeed because they affect the most naive and vulnerable users who are young people. Bullying leads to their severe depression and emotional traumas.
What is the saddest fact? It’s worth noting that many parents know what their online friends did and where they were, but they have no idea where their kids spend time after classes. Social networks create people who can’t interact maturely. They can have many friends all over the world without knowing how to communicate with their family members maturely. It results in poor relational skills.
If you face difficulties while choosing a topic, think about some general concepts and try to narrow your search. For example, think about some popular social networks and the ideas they spread. Choose which social site is the most interesting for you. You can come closer to solving your task if you ask yourself some questions:
The experts at our professional research paper writing service prepared a detailed and understandable research guide with useful tips and expert recommendations. Moreover, here you will find lots of great research paper writing secrets and a list of great research topics for inspiration.