topics about technology for writing
More and more children as accessing the internet unsupervised and at a younger age. This can sometimes put children at risk.
What are the advantages for a family when the mother works?
Technology Topics is a part of IELTS Writing Exam that may feel complicated if not prepared for. However, once you spend more time learning about Technology Topics, and looking at the possible questions, things will become much easier.
Explain the reasons and results of this change and provide specific examples.
1. Some people prefer to get the latest news through the internet or TV. Others still prefer to get the news from newspapers and magazines.
Where do you prefer to read the news and why?
Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
2. What is technology for the environment; a destructive force or a solution? Do we need to stop using technology to save the environment?
Why or why not?
3. Is life without technology less stressful?
What is your opinion about living without technology?
When different countries develop new technologies, most of them change the rules of the game. Traditions die; previous skills and ways of life are no longer valued. Mainstreaming of the new technologies has enormous influence upon young people. It is difficult to decide whether it is good or bad, but anyway, we are able to analyze and make our contribution to this problem.
- Technology in Construction and Manufacturing;
- Information Technology;
- Computer Science;
- Computer Security and Threats;
- Data Storage and Manipulation;
- Computer Hardware;
- Contemporary art and Web design
- Think of the aspects of technology you’re interested in.
- Choose issues that are up-to-date and newsworthy.
- Examine credible sources; find out which questions are best covered with relevant information.
- Write down some keywords for the remaining questions, – they will be the basis of the topic. In case you’ve got too many aspects to cover, try choosing 2-3 of them.
- Try crafting a couple of topics. In case of emergency… find some ready-to-use ideas.
- Look through your final ideas and pick the one you like most.
- Do some preliminary research. Correct your topic if needed.
Also, remember that it will be much more entertaining and easier for you to work on the questions you actually enjoy.
Finding a great topic for a study can be challenging. Interesting biology topics need to be appealing, attention-grabbing and academically relevant.
To boost your ideas, we’ve developed a list of topics that you may use for your future papers. They’re divided into 8 categories.